The rules of the Agriturismo Primaluna have been drawn up to guarantee everyone a uniform,

orderly, peaceful and peaceful use of the structure.
The General Booking Conditions are contractual between the Agriturismo Primaluna e
the host; therefore, they constitute an integral and substantial part of the relationship that is established between the parties
following the acceptance of the residence request.

 

Reservations
The booking of the stay at the Agriturismo Primaluna can be done via email at info@agriturismoprimaluna.it or agri.primaluna@gmail.com, or by phone at the numbers 349/1560153 or 345/4441202.
At the time of booking it is advisable to report the existence of particular needs or situations (allergies, mobility difficulties, etc. ..).

The Agriturismo Primaluna, after checking availability, will notify you within the next 24 hours.
The reservation will be considered finalized only after the payment of a deposit in accordance with the art. 1385 c.c. which, unless otherwise agreed, must be equal to:
- 30% of the amount due for the entire stay for bookings confirmed up to 30 days before arrival;
- 40% of the amount due for the entire stay for bookings confirmed from 29 days to the day before arrival;
The balance of the stay must be paid in advance upon check-in.

Methods of payment accepted: cash (up to € 2,999.00), bank transfer, postal order, electronic money (debit card, Visa, Maestro, American Express), bank draft.
Please note that payment by debit or credit card can only be made at the property.

Cancellation, delays and early departures

In case of cancellation and / or cancellation of the stay, communicated by the customer before his arrival, without prejudice to the right to withhold the entire amount paid as a confirmatory down payment pursuant to art. 1385 c.c., the Agriturismo Primaluna, in order to respond to the unexpected needs
of the guest, provides for the guest the following conditions:
a) in case of cancellation and / or cancellation communicated at least thirty days before the date scheduled for the beginning of the stay, the Agriturismo Primaluna will hold 30% of the amount paid to title of confirmatory deposit. As for the remaining 70%, a voucher will be issued for the same amount from reuse within 12 months. Once this period of time has expired, the voucher has expired
will be ineffective and the entire amount will be considered final.
b) in case of cancellation and / or cancellation communicated from twenty-nine to ten days before the date scheduled for the beginning of the stay, the Agriturismo Primaluna will consider 50% of the amount paid to title of confirmatory deposit. As for the remaining 50%, a voucher will be issued for a voucher amount to be reused within 12 months. After this period of time has expired, the voucher
expired will be ineffective and the entire amount will be considered final.
c) in case of cancellation and / or cancellation communicated from ten days before to the previous one the date scheduled for the beginning of the stay, the Agriturismo Primaluna will consider 70% of the amount paid as a confirmatory down payment. As for the remaining 30% a voucher will be issued a vouchers of the same amount to be reused within 12 months. This period of time has passed unnecessarily
time, the expired voucher will be ineffective and the entire amount will be considered final.
d) in the event of cancellation and / or cancellation communicated on the same day as the date set for the beginning of the stay or in case of NO SHOW (no customer presentation), the Agriturismo Primaluna will have the right to withhold the entire confirmation deposit paid in the amount of 100%.
The amounts agreed at the time of booking will not change even in the event of
late arrival or early departure.

Check-in
Between the hours of 16,00 and 20,00, unless otherwise agreed upon.
In the case that guests need to arrive outside of this timeframe, it is necessary to give prior notice by calling 349/1560153 or 345/4441202 or by sending an email to info@agriturismoprimaluna.it or agri.primaluna@gmail.com.
However, management would greatly appreciate that all clients give notice of their planned time of arrival in order to be properly prepared and organized.

At the time of arrival, guests are required to: show proof of legal documentation, which will thereafter be returned after the completion of registration; complete a personal identification card; pick up the badge or key to access the room/apartment; pay the remainder of the balance due for the length of stay; pay a security deposit amounting to a maximum of 200 Euros that will be returned at the time of check-out, depending on the conditions of the room/apartment.

Check-out
On the day of departure, we ask that guests leave the rooms by 11.00, unless otherwise agreed upon.
The guests must return the badge and give management notice of any damage to the room/apartment.

Terms of Use
Mandatory quiet hours are between 14.00-16.00 and 22.00-7.00. However, we ask that guests keep a respectful behavior at all times in order to maintain a space of tranquility for all.

Guests should help keep the property clean and tidy, particularly in reference to the shared kitchen, barbeque and garden.

When leaving the room/apartment, guests are asked to turn off all lights, television and air conditioning.
In the case of malfunctions with electrical equipment and/or installations inside the rooms and/or the rest of the property, management will take all actions necessary to resolve the issue in a timely manner. If guests cause any of the damages that occur, repayment of the fixture will be required.
Prohibited
It is strictly forbidden to:
-smoke inside the buildings
-light open flames on the property
-use space heaters or the like for heating
-throw objects in the water
-bring animals inside the building
-bring non-guests onto the property without authorization from the management
-park cars outside of designated spaces

Facilities
Room facilities (Margherita/Lavanda)
Bathroom with shower and blow dryer
Heating  
Air conditioning
Double bed
Fridge (Lavanda room)
Décor

  Apartment facilities (4 guests) or mini apartment (2 guests)
Bathroom with shower and blow dryer
Heating -  Air conditioning
Double bed
Kitchenette and fridge
Washing machine and ironing board
Décor

  Property facilities
Free WI-FI
Satellite TV in a restricted area
Protected by video surveillance
Restricted access into the rooms with guest badge
Alarm system
Gazebo                    
Outdoor barbeque 
Sunbeds in the garden
Reserved parking, without surveillance
Drying racks
Wheelchair access (Margherita room)

Services
-Cleaning and change of linens upon request at an additional cost
-Upon request, the use of the kitchen and/or washing machine at an additional cost

Loss or Damage
Any damage to the property must be paid at the expense of those responsible.

The management holds no responsibility of damage or loss of personal property caused by the misuse or unauthorized use of the property, facilities or equipment.

The management is also exempt from holding responsibility for direct or indirect damage to the guest’s personal property caused by fault or negligence of third parties.

Safekeeping
The management shall not hold any responsibility of the safekeeping of personal property. Objects and valuable personal property brought into rooms, within the building and in the outdoor space (including guest vehicles), are not in any way in the care and supervision of the staff.

Privacy

The processing of personal data of the guests collected by the manager is aimed at the fulfillment of contractual obligations.

The data provided, the lack of which makes it impossible to execute and complete the contractual obligations and the client's requests, are managed in paper and digital form as well as kept as required by current legislation (Reg. (EU) 2016 / 679).

The rights as per articles 12 and 13 of the aforementioned Reg. (EU) 2016/679 and, in particular, the right to access their personal data, to request rectification, limitation or cancellation to the data controller.

The holder of the data processing is:

Società Agricola Primaluna, VAT Number 02789151202, Via Marana 9/2, 040055 Castenaso (BO)E-mail address: info@agriturismoprimaluna.it

Our guests are warned that the Agriturismo Primaluna, to protect the safety of guests and property, is equipped with a video surveillance system in the common areas (entrance, sidewalk of the structure, garden, local road). "